- May 17, 2019
- Posted by: info
- Categories: Biomechanics, Research
In the last years, medical image processing has been introduced in the clinical practice to quantify objectively the anatomical geometry and structures at high resolution, overcoming complicated and subjective interpretations of the anatomical data provided by the medical images. Some research activities of the group focus on the development of imaging tools to support the decision of the physicians, providing important anatomical features and 3D virtual models from the elaboration of the images. Such a procedure would simplify the medical reporting and remove errors from their interpretation, offering great benefits in the phase of diagnosis and surgical planning.
1. 3D Reconstruction starting from medical images:
- IRCCS San Matteo, Radiologia, Dott. R. Dore
- IRCCS San Matteo, Chirurgia Vascolare, Prof. A. Odero
- Chirurgia d’Urgenza Presidio Ospedaliero S. Eugenio, Dott. G. Sgueglia